Financial Assistance Information

Cox Disaster Relief
The Disaster Relief Plan allows residential customers to keep their existing account, email address and phone number at no charge for up to six months.

Nebraska IRS Tax Relief

Nebraska Strong Request Resources

Residents and business owners who sustained losses in the designated counties can begin applying for assistance today by registering online at or by calling 1-800-621-FEMA(3362) or 1-800-462-7585 (TTY) for the hearing and speech impaired. The toll-free telephone numbers will operate from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. (local time) seven days a week until further notice.

CHILD SUPPORT: If your ability to pay child support has been affected by flooding, please call Sarpy County Human Services at 1-877-631-9973 to address payment plan options.

VETERANS: Veterans and their dependents may be eligible for Nebraska Veterans Aid for expenses incurred due to the recent flooding in Nebraska. This includes food, clothing, emergency housing such as hotel accommodations, and replacement of eligible flood-damaged items necessary for life safety.

Applications must be completed through your County Veterans Service Officer (CVSO)