There is a Red Cross shelter for flood evacuees at Calvary Christian Church (Calvary North Building), 10100 Cedar Island Rd, Bellevue, NE 68123. The entrance to the shelter will be on the northeast side of the building.
Anyone evacuating to a shelter should bring essential items for each member of the family, including:
- Prescriptions and emergency medications
- Foods that meet unusual dietary requirements
- Identification to show residence is in affected area and important personal documents
- Extra clothing, pillows, blankets, hygiene supplies and other comfort items
- Supplies needed for children and infants, such as diapers, formula and toys
- Special items for family members who are elderly or disabled